Youth Exchange – Criminal Background Check Requirements
- A place to call homeIn the suburbs of Atlanta, Rotarians are filling a gap in social services to help struggling families get back on their
- From country doctor to crusaderWhat made Gates Foundation polio eradication director drop his country doctor dream to become an international polio
- Rotary 2017 peace championsMeet 6 champions of
- Rotary helps disaster victimsRotary helps disaster victimsThe Rotary Foundation and Rotary clubs are helping communities battered by severe weather and
When a volunteer or host family completed an application, they will receive the following message: Thank you for submitting your application to serve as a Rotary Youth Exchange volunteer. In addition to the application that you completed and in accordance with US Department of State regulations, a confidential Criminal Background Check must be conducted. Then it will ask you to follow the steps to complete your on-line background check.
There are 8 questions you will need to answer including your Social Security Number, Drivers License Number, Date of Birth, Phone Number Etc.
The results of the background checks, along with your application form and the responses of the personal references that you provided, will be reviewed by ESSEX. Of course, you will be notified of the results of this process.
- All existing volunteers are being asked to complete these and have them mailed by Feb 15, 2016.
- All new host families must have these completed prior to the Inbound being in their home
- Choose “Volunteer” – “Other”
- Agency Name – Rotary Youth Exchange
- Continue with answering the questions then submit application