Youth Exchange – Criminal Background Check Requirements
- Rassin's 2018 presidential theme2018-19 RI President Barry Rassin wants Rotary members to Be the
- Saving mothers and babiesNew Zealand Rotary club sets new standard for childbirth care in
- Migration challenges inspire Rotary peace scholarMigration challenges inspire peace scholarRotary Peace Fellow Linda Low could not have known what world events would bring when she took a position as the communications manager for the Europe region of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent
- Rotary praises unsung heroes on World Polio DayRotary and the Gates Foundation host fifth annual World Polio Day to highlight progress in the fight to eradicate the
When a volunteer or host family completed an application, they will receive the following message: Thank you for submitting your application to serve as a Rotary Youth Exchange volunteer. In addition to the application that you completed and in accordance with US Department of State regulations, a confidential Criminal Background Check must be conducted. Then it will ask you to follow the steps to complete your on-line background check.
There are 8 questions you will need to answer including your Social Security Number, Drivers License Number, Date of Birth, Phone Number Etc.
The results of the background checks, along with your application form and the responses of the personal references that you provided, will be reviewed by ESSEX. Of course, you will be notified of the results of this process.
- All existing volunteers are being asked to complete these and have them mailed by Feb 15, 2016.
- All new host families must have these completed prior to the Inbound being in their home
- Choose “Volunteer” – “Other”
- Agency Name – Rotary Youth Exchange
- Continue with answering the questions then submit application