Youth Exchange – Criminal Background Check Requirements
- Remembering SamRotary remembers Sam Owori for his ‘quiet confidence,’ integrity, and
- From Peace Scholar to World Wildlife FundBuilding peace at every levelRotary peace fellow applies lessons to life in BogotáAs a child in Bogotá, Colombia, Lucas Peña was shocked to learn that violence between
- President-elect Sam Owori diesRotary President-elect Sam F. Owori diesRotary International President-elect Sam F. Owori died unexpectedly on 13 July due to complications from surgery. Sam was a member of the Rotary Club Kampala, Uganda, for 38
- Interactor from Brazil combats a deadly online gameInteractor from Brazil combats a deadly online game with a version that promotes peace and self-esteem
When a volunteer or host family completed an application, they will receive the following message: Thank you for submitting your application to serve as a Rotary Youth Exchange volunteer. In addition to the application that you completed and in accordance with US Department of State regulations, a confidential Criminal Background Check must be conducted. Then it will ask you to follow the steps to complete your on-line background check.
There are 8 questions you will need to answer including your Social Security Number, Drivers License Number, Date of Birth, Phone Number Etc.
The results of the background checks, along with your application form and the responses of the personal references that you provided, will be reviewed by ESSEX. Of course, you will be notified of the results of this process.
- All existing volunteers are being asked to complete these and have them mailed by Feb 15, 2016.
- All new host families must have these completed prior to the Inbound being in their home
- Choose “Volunteer” – “Other”
- Agency Name – Rotary Youth Exchange
- Continue with answering the questions then submit application