Youth Exchange – Criminal Background Check Requirements
- ‘Peace needs to be lived’Rotary Day at the United Nations pushes peace from concept to
- More than $1 billion in pledges to end polioAt the Rotary International Convention, global leaders and key donors affirm their commitment to ending
- Scholar measuring and stopping public corruptionScholar measuring and stopping public corruptionGlobal grant scholarship recipient Lusiné Mehrabyan is working toward solving one of the most difficult and pervasive world ills: government corruption.Mehrabyan, a native of Armenia
- Honoring champions of peace for Rotary UN DayRotary Day at the UN filled with peace champions and
When a volunteer or host family completed an application, they will receive the following message: Thank you for submitting your application to serve as a Rotary Youth Exchange volunteer. In addition to the application that you completed and in accordance with US Department of State regulations, a confidential Criminal Background Check must be conducted. Then it will ask you to follow the steps to complete your on-line background check.
There are 8 questions you will need to answer including your Social Security Number, Drivers License Number, Date of Birth, Phone Number Etc.
The results of the background checks, along with your application form and the responses of the personal references that you provided, will be reviewed by ESSEX. Of course, you will be notified of the results of this process.
- All existing volunteers are being asked to complete these and have them mailed by Feb 15, 2016.
- All new host families must have these completed prior to the Inbound being in their home
- Choose “Volunteer” – “Other”
- Agency Name – Rotary Youth Exchange
- Continue with answering the questions then submit application