Download RYLA Application Materials Here!
- Rotaract clubs honored for excellent service 2018Top Rotaract honor goes to club that empowers women who have HIVRotaract clubs around the world earn awards for excellent
- Final ExamAfter a grueling year of preparation, two Rotarians and a Rotaractor face one last challenge before they can join the elite ShelterBox Response
- Creating a familyAfter fleeing conflict in their own countries, a group of young Rotaractors is healing wounds and bringing cultures together in a Ugandan refugee
- Rotary website wins Webby AwardRotary.org wins Webby People's Voice
RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Awards) will be held July 30-August 4 at Outdoor Odyssey.
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is Rotary’s leadership training program for young people. RYLA participants age range from age 14 to 18. RYLA emphasizes leadership, citizenship, personal growth, and aims to:
- Demonstrate Rotary’s respect and concern for youth
- Provide an effective training experience for selected youth and potential leaders
- Encourage leadership of youth by youth
- Recognize publicly young people who are rendering service to their communities
The cost per student will be $450. All checks should be made payable to Rotary District 7330 and mailed back to District Governor Pam Moore (Uniontown Mall, 1368 Mall Run Road, Uniontown PA 15401), along with the application, in its entirety. There are a few more forms being required by Outdoor Odyssey this year (Please see TWO links below to download the “RYLA Outdoor Odyssey Application Materials” AND the “RYLA 2017 Application.” Deadline for registration is June 1, 2017. Questions may be directed to DG Pam at email@example.com