Download RYLA Application Materials Here!
- A place to call homeIn the suburbs of Atlanta, Rotarians are filling a gap in social services to help struggling families get back on their
- From country doctor to crusaderWhat made Gates Foundation polio eradication director drop his country doctor dream to become an international polio
- Rotary 2017 peace championsMeet 6 champions of
- Rotary helps disaster victimsRotary helps disaster victimsThe Rotary Foundation and Rotary clubs are helping communities battered by severe weather and
RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Awards) will be held July 30-August 4 at Outdoor Odyssey.
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is Rotary’s leadership training program for young people. RYLA participants age range from age 14 to 18. RYLA emphasizes leadership, citizenship, personal growth, and aims to:
- Demonstrate Rotary’s respect and concern for youth
- Provide an effective training experience for selected youth and potential leaders
- Encourage leadership of youth by youth
- Recognize publicly young people who are rendering service to their communities
The cost per student will be $450. All checks should be made payable to Rotary District 7330 and mailed back to District Governor Pam Moore (Uniontown Mall, 1368 Mall Run Road, Uniontown PA 15401), along with the application, in its entirety. There are a few more forms being required by Outdoor Odyssey this year (Please see TWO links below to download the “RYLA Outdoor Odyssey Application Materials” AND the “RYLA 2017 Application.” Deadline for registration is June 1, 2017. Questions may be directed to DG Pam at email@example.com